Virginia Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorney
The attorneys at McKenry Dancigers Dawson aggressively defend workers’ compensation cases throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Our experienced team balances aggressive case handling with skillful negotiating to resolve cases in a cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys handle claims under:
- The Virginia Workers’ Compensation Act
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Act (“LHWCA”)
- Defense Base Act
Areas of practice include:
- Death Benefits
- Dispute Resolution
- Indemnity Benefits
- Injuries by Accident
- Medical Awards
- Medicare Set Asides
- Medicare Secondary Payer Act
- Medicare, Medicaid and SCHIP (“MMSEA”)
- Occupational Disease
- Peer Review
- Permanent and Total Disability
- Prevailing Community Rate Issues
- Subrogation & Third Party Issues
- Uninsured Employer’s Fund
- Vocational Rehabilitation
To discuss your needs, call or email us anytime.