Virginia Corporate General Counsel Services
McKenry Dancigers Dawson offers comprehensive legal and advisory services to companies that do not maintain in-house counsel, as well as in-house counsel needing assistance with complex legal matters. Our attorneys advise companies of all sizes and across all industries regarding a wide range of legal issues. McKenry Dancigers Dawson’s attorneys develop close working relationships with business owners, department heads, human resource representatives and other key personnel to make certain that proposed solutions are a fit with the culture of the organization.
Providing Solutions To Address Business Needs
The firm provides the following corporate general counsel services:
- Business entity formation
- Business transactions
- Business litigation support and litigation avoidance planning
- Contract drafting and review
- Drafting and review of employment documents, including compensation agreements, separation agreements, non-compete agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Labor and employment law matters
- Risk assessment
- Drafting and revision of corporate bylaws and policy manuals
- Preparation and delivery of management training programs
McKenry Dancigers Dawson’s lawyers provide general corporate counsel services to businesses throughout Virginia.