Sally J. Moore
Sally brings more than 25 years of insurance industry experience to her primary practice area of motor vehicle accident defense litigation. Her love for helping clients and insureds solve problems led her naturally to the practice of law following a successful career with State Farm Insurance.
Sally and her husband, Michael, have four grown children between them. When not at the office, she enjoys participating in her church community, reading, being outdoors, and logging a minimum of 10,000 steps per day on her Fitbit.
- Won a defense jury verdict for her client who was sued by the estate of a teenage boy who was killed when he crossed a dark roadway in front of the client’s vehicle
- Negotiated a fair settlement in a traumatic brain injury case and protected her client from facing the stress and strain of a trial and the threat to the client’s personal assets
- Successfully defended a city ambulance driver who was sued by a driver who ignored the emergency lights and siren and got hit in an intersection
- Won a defense verdict for a woman who blacked out from an unforeseen medical condition and hit another car head on while unconscious
- Convinced a jury to award a verdict for less than the plaintiff’s medical expenses when she showed the jury that many of the medical bills were not from the accident but from another cause
- Won suits filed against deceased clients when the plaintiffs failed to provide sufficient evidence to prove fault by the decedents
- Won a defense jury verdict in a word-against-word traffic light case even after it was shown that Sally’s client plead guilty to running the red light but could explain why he prepaid the fine instead of fighting the traffic charge
- Obtained a defense verdict in a suit for punitive damages against an allegedly drunk driver