Paul R. T. K. Schmeding
Paul Schmeding is a trial attorney who has tried over 50 cases. Paul also has briefed cases for the Virginia Court of Appeals and the Virginia Supreme Court. His experience includes Civil, Criminal and Domestic cases. Paul, a former collegiate athlete, brings his competitive edge to the practice of Law, allowing him to aggressively and effectively represent his clients both in and out of the Courtroom.
Paul moved to Virginia from Hawaii in 2012 to attend Law School at Regent University of Law where he was awarded Regent’s Academic Merit Scholarship. Paul graduated Law School and was licensed by the Virginia State Bar in 2015.
- Litigated and Resolved Criminal Disputes
- Litigated and Resolved Custody and Visitation Disputes
- Mediated and Resolved Civil and Domestic Disputes
- Negotiated and Resolved Marital Stipulations and Agreements
- Briefed for the Virginia Court of Appeals and the Virginia Supreme Court